banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

A way overdue layout…

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, August 13, 2013

sis&me1

Oy, it’s a layout of me and sister dearest…

sis&me2

With papers from ColorConspiracy and a lovely cluster of some of my favorite Maya Road embellishments…

sis&me3

And my fave way to add quick and cute dimension to chipboards (using liquid pearls)

sis&me5

Love you, sis! :)

1 lovely comment to 'A way overdue layout…'

  1. Kristine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-way-overdue-layout.html?showComment=1377755573696#c5909227646444101385'> 7:52 AM

    Herlig layout!
    Friske og fine farger, ett herlig bilde, og flott pyntet :D

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-