banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Enjoying cards ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, July 19, 2013

ania_sketch_card

I enjoy doing cards more and more – I gotta admit that. Although more often than not my cards maybe aren’t that traditional sort of….?

Nevertheless..here’s a card I made a while ago, using ColorConspiracy papers & a piece of Maya Road journaling spot.

 

Speaking of Maya Road, it’s reveal time over at the Maya Road Company Blog, and with that – prizes and such to win…

Some of my faves so far are these metal thingies:

These wooden hearts:

These lightbulb transparencies..

And these tu tu tulle flowers in new, soft pastel colors:

 

Love tradeshow & reveal time – I keep pinning my faves here if you’re interested :)

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Enjoying cards ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-