banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ I have a sketch for you ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, March 02, 2013

Lo. And behold.

I made a sketch.

sketch_february

I won’t do this too often. It’s too much of a headache! But by all means – feel free to use it.

I made it for the monthly sketch challenge over at ColorConspiracy. Loved to see the other ladies take on it! Here’s mine, by the way.

sketch1

As you can see I flipped the sketch and made two strips of photos…

sketch2

Photos from our trip to Moustiers Sainte-Marie in Southern France. Provence I suppose…?
Love using French papers and embellishments for the French photos =)

sketch3

The golden star was sort of a village symbol….there was a golden star hung up high above the village..

minigiant1

graphicloop

Speaking about ColorConspiracy…there’s two mini collections coming out soon, complete with stickers and die cuts – check out Mini Giant and Graphic Loop!

1 lovely comment to '~~ I have a sketch for you ~~'

  1. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-have-sketch-for-you.html?showComment=1362252185775#c6343120685165015908'> 8:23 PM

    Kjempeflott skisse! Kanskje jeg skulle prøve meg på den, trenger noen spark i .... for å komme ordentlig i gang med scrappingen til tider. :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-