banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Layouts of 2012 ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, December 31, 2012

So. Last top10 edition for 2012. Layouts!

city1

I adore the graphical stamps from Craft Origine. So pretty!

homeworks1

Also adore mixing mist splatters with liquid pearls and gems..

SCania1

Tried a sort of colorblocking here. Sorta worked.

mormor1

Think I love this one mostly because of the photo. Me & my grandma. Isn’t this the reason why we do this? Because of the photos and the memories they evoke?

Sidenote: Made a calendar as gift for my closest this year. (Every year I keep thinking I should use my photos as gifts, and 95% of the time I don’t…sigh..kinda silly..). Added this photo to one of the months for my grandma..like March or something like that…so when she was flipping through the months, this was her initial reaction when seeing this photo:

_DSC0191-copyand then this:

_DSC0193-copy Love her reaction – weights up for my doubts about adding a photo of myself in the calendar..I’ve been better this year at putting me inside the frames once in a while..even though I (usually) dislike it.

out1

Love this one because of the journaling…I actually added lots of journaling to a layout!

auten1

Loved the papers, slightly bummed I only got the 6x6” inch pad, but hey, it works doing layouts w/these too :p

ania1

Sort of like this one because one..love the backgroundpaper (only 2nd time I’ve used this Back to School-collection from Pink Paislee, even though I love that collection) and two – love the lyrics (Maria Mena).

jacuzzi1

Lots and lots of snowflakes! yay! Plus, spot that very very very very old Heidi Swapp chipboard heart? Oh yeah…

doi

Think I like this one because of the photo and the title…

heymom

And this one I love because of the fun papers & the photos :)

 

Conclusion when seeing my fave layouts: I prefer using one sheet of patterned paper as my background..preferrably one w/slight graphical background (one or twotone)..then just layer stuff behind my photos..I feel I usually do multiphoto-layouts (between two and four photos) – but apparently I’m also fond of single photo layouts…funny…

 

Ahwell…Happy New Year and stuff..I’m now ready to fill the blog w/new 2013-stuff!

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Layouts of 2012 ~~'

  1. Grethe Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/layouts-of-2012.html?showComment=1356952026435#c151646988671871343'> 12:07 PM

    Så mange lekre LOer! Digger den herlige og fargerike stilen din! Gleder meg absolutt til å se mer fra deg i 2013!!

     

  2. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/layouts-of-2012.html?showComment=1356952972556#c4718805373775536594'> 12:22 PM

    Masse flotte LOer her, og for en herlig mormor du har. :)
    Morsomt å se bildene da hun åpnet kalenderen. :)
    Ønsker deg et riktig godt nyttår. :)

     

  3. Eli Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/layouts-of-2012.html?showComment=1357030845200#c456676407395593317'> 10:00 AM

    Herlige bilder av din bestemor :) - og som alltid flotte layouts!
    Jeg lar meg inspirere :) Godt nytt år vennen *klem*

     

  4. Gunn-Elin Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/12/layouts-of-2012.html?showComment=1357052156119#c1057199916751347660'> 3:55 PM

    Du lager bare de herligste LOene. Jeg får aldri sett meg mett på de. De spenstige detaljene og flotte bildene, og ikke minst titlene og tekstene du har.

    Vil ønske deg et riktig godt nytt år og takke for all inspirasjon og scrappeglede i det forrige.

    Klem Gunn-Elin :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-