banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Raspberry ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, November 02, 2012

razz1

So. Have you seen the Maya Road + Jillibean Soup Craft Swap? If not – hurry on over! You can even win a pack of goodies PLUS the other ladies creations are nothing short of amazing!

Here’s my contribution – I got to play with the Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup collection. Love the turquoise hues here! And although I feel the layout is “done”, it still feels…unfinished to me…I mean..I tucked lots and lots of bits and pieces here and there methinks, but yet….I feel like I should have done more to the layout – but what?? Hmmm

razz2

It’s adorned w/my fave ornate vintage butterfly stamps, measuring trim, and LOOK NEW YELLOW STAR! LOVESIT!….some of you might love the colored linen burlap roses..I am on the fence myself…but gotta admit..it IS pretty cool looking!

razz3

Love using trinket pins…! And notice the transparency tickets tucked behind there..razz4

And that vintage rabbit piece is such a favorite! (and matched the papers darn well :) )

razz5

Speaking of favorites – I’ve got a new Maya Mist favorite! Buttermilk Cream!! Omg…it’s so mellow, so gorgeous, so milky….perfect!! Here I let the more vivd colored mist dry somewhat before adding buttermilk cream – love how it subdues the vividness… and oh, saffron yellow twine! Loves!

razz6

The photo was perfect btw. I just hoped I had enough yellow ink for just another sheet of photos. Turned out half of the sheet was perfect – but not the half one this photo sat at. Missing yellow ink = unique filtered photo *wink*

 

Ahwell. Am off this weekend on a seminar/conference, attending a few courses..among them…how to write better titles & lead paragraphs…so so need that, so whee…! :)

1 lovely comment to '~~ Raspberry ~~'

  1. Areeba Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/11/raspberry.html?showComment=1352218717329#c6773104193618058594'> 5:18 PM

    Oh dear , your all art work is simply amazing :) I am so impressed :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-