banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Paying sister dearest a visit ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, September 07, 2012

_DSC5847-copy

I love visiting my sister. Here’s one big reason why. The lovely, lovely way the light works her house!!

(oh, and this adorable big-eyed ‘lil dude as well, I suppose…)

_DSC5857-copy

S’ok, so this picture is a bit blurry and stuff, and her hair’s such a mess. Still. I kind of like this photo…

_DSC5863-copy

I love that whenever I’m visiting my sister, I get to document stuff going on in her house. I suppose noone really dares (or cares..??) to tell me to put the camera away. So when my niece walks up in the morning looking for breakfast…well..I’m here w/my camera too….

_DSC5866-copy

And well, I dunno how long her interest in little toddlers will last…so better document it as well before the interest wanes…

_DSC5869-copy

Love the different things going on in this picture…

_DSC5871-copy

And the way this little dude tries to peek outta the window…

_DSC5874-copy

…or the way he tries to follow the bigger girls around…

_DSC5876-copy

To quote Amalie: “Aww, he’s SO SO GOOD AT DRAWING!”

_DSC5882-copy

Love the way these girls interacts…(wonder how long this good contact between these two will last…hopefully for life…)

_DSC5883-copy

Is he cute or is he cute!?

_DSC5885-copy

And while the girls were busy chasing the little dude, this big dude made sure to quality check the noisy toys..

_DSC5837-copy

Either that, or was busy reading his books…

_DSC5893

On Saturday these girls were attending their aunties confirmation, and got dressed up. Dressed up + me around = impromptu photosession!

_DSC5901-copy

I had to wait until this one was done w/her makeup, though…

_DSC5906

And as you can see it was clearly worth the wait :)

_DSC5909-copy

While the girls were out, me & my sister got started on the preparations to my niece’s confirmation the next day…

_DSC5911-copy

By baking like four different kinds of cakes/cupcakes & 2 or three different kind of tapas food….oh, and some salad too….

_DSC5912-copy

In between there was time to do some finishing touches on the speech (which was beautiful by the way).

_DSC5915-copy

Right. Loads of photos. Wrapping this up w/this ‘lil dude.

In the middle of processing the confirmation-photos and the photosession w/my niece….will share as soon as I’m done…sigh..to imagine the little babygirl’s now confirmed and all that….dang. Time surely flies!

1 lovely comment to '~~ Paying sister dearest a visit ~~'

  1. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/09/paying-sister-dearest-visit.html?showComment=1347016885812#c6786273840905775760'> 1:21 PM

    Så mange flotte bilder.! Herlig med sånne hverdagsbilder :-)
    God helg!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-