banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Of boxes and cards ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, April 04, 2012
basket5
It’s Easter and I’m so gonna spend it scrapbooking, watching Doctor Who episodes with the kiddo and very much possible do a hike or two! And oh, sleep in. Lots of sleep in! (I cherish the time spent sleeping!)
Nevertheless. Here’s a box I made, using a Martha Stewart-template (found here), the craft knife by Ingvild Bolme (best craft knife I’ve ever used, hands down…I’m not kidding!), papers from Crate Paper, an old ribbon from Fancy Pants and look at that cute lil bunny from Craft Origine! :)
basket6
spring_card
Another card made for Glue Arts using paper and embellishments from Prima, stamp from Craft Origine as well and hm bits and pieces from Sassafras and Maya Road.
spring_cu
I really adore the felt flowers…love the look!
march_box1
Another box, one just put together by scrap paper /Crate Paper) and created around a little gift for my niece. Stamp from Craft Origine, hmhm….love the chipboard butterflies from Sassafras….twine from The Twinery…brads from Crate Paper…
march_box2march_box3
That’s pretty much for now. I’ve been itching to scrapbook layouts lately, but never really got around to start – darn the Doctor Who-marathons that’s going on at home atm. But. Easter should mean more time off so I am SO gonna do at least one layout during this time!!

_DSC9767
Oh, did I mention? Gave in and purchased the Edge 80 optic for my LensBaby. Am totally loving it!! Great, fun toy so far!
 _DSC9837
Gives this fun fun tilt-shift feeling (like, miniature landscape)… am working on getting to know how the lens will tilt when rotated here and there and in what aperture and stuff…
_DSC9732
And yes, manual focus is totally killing me, I really ought to get my sight rechecked soon…?? Anyhow, one of the tip from the edge80-site was to bracket, bracket and bracket your shots when it comes to focus. Of course I read the tip after taking the cam out for a test drive, so I haven’t really applied that yet… Totally need to remember to do that…only….I love shooting the kids and the kids aren’t exactly really uh, still standing & patient, but hey, they give me the kind of challenge I need to crashlearn how to handle this tool, no? (I keep saying to myself anyways)

1 lovely comment to '~~ Of boxes and cards ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/04/of-boxes-and-cards.html?showComment=1333580587349#c5607759840244668789'> 1:03 AM

    Love your projects and photos! Happy Easter!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-