banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Top Ten Cards 2011 ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, January 07, 2012

In no particular order..(for layouts, see here)

card1

When Maya Road approached me asking if I’d possibly like to join their DT, I had to do a tryout first. This card was one of the things I made for that tryout. Still love it! Made with items from Maya Road & papers from Pink Paislee.

ania_ppp1

There’s something about this colorcombo that makes me really like this one..made for Prima.

ania_PPP

Another card for Prima – again – love the colorcombo!

ania58

I don’t think I’ve shared this one…I tried to submit it with no luck. Made with Crate Paper and Elle’s Studio.

starcard1

Oh, this one’s funny….kiddo came home telling me that he was invited to the birthdayparty of my biggest fan ever…a girl in his class…so he was like, so mom, since she’s your biggest fan ever, please make sure you put an effort into her card…made with stuff from Crate Paper..

ania_julycolorcombo_front

Adore this backgroundpaper from Crate Paper :)

annabelle

A quick yet nice card whipped together with Fancy Pants Designs (one of my fave lines from FP ever…totally adore Michelle Coleman’s designs and am pleased to see she’s back into designing now).

thankyou1

A very simple one…and I like it still!

cdcard

Another clean&simple one…sorta..love this colorscheme!

blackcat

And another one I don’t think has been posted here before…love this cat! (rubon from Fancy Pants Designs).

 

Sigh.

Been sleeping 85% of the time last three days. Only ate once in three days too.

No fun – especially when I’m in the last few days before shipping off stuff for CHA and can’t even stand being up and about for more than 20 minutes max…sigh..x fingers I’ll feel better so I’m actually able to wrap up the last remaining things still to do :(

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Top Ten Cards 2011 ~~'

  1. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-cards-2011.html?showComment=1325963277904#c1185110169002161692'> 8:07 PM

    Nydelige kort, likte også den katten veldig godt.:)
    God bedring til deg, krysser fingrene for at du er snart på beina igjen.

     

  2. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-cards-2011.html?showComment=1325983243524#c41998703609115623'> 1:40 AM

    Love the cards! Enjoyed the story about your biggest fan! Hope you feel much better soon!

     

  3. banglamarie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-cards-2011.html?showComment=1326568598370#c8358556391297133327'> 8:16 PM

    Du er utrolig flink på mange måter!
    Plutselig så jeg et kjent kort! Takk for at du tok deg tid til å ta bilder av oss!
    <3 klem

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-