banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Weekend!! ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, December 02, 2011

holidaydecor1

I suck at figuring out nifty titles, so – this one just expresses my feeling right now ;)

If you head over to Glue Arts, you’ll find a step-by-step on how to create these quick & practical giftboxes(although, it’s not really like, rocket science ;p), and a chance to enter into a drawing of one of the new Glue Pro Glider stuff plus some additional adhesive. I wouldn’t miss that chance if I were you =)

holidaydecor2

I gotta admit..it does look pretty doesn’t? *cough* *cough*

ania_ppp1

There’s also a new BAP and PPP up over at the Prima-blog, here’s my contribution to the PPP one.

ania_ppp2

 

For the leaf-vine I played some with glittery stickles and distress crackle paint (the clear one) – look how pretty it turned out! :)

Additionally - there’s a new challenge up at the 3ndypapir-blog, there’s a freebie up for grabs over at the Maya Road blog, and hm…yeah..ScrappeHuset has a daily calendarthingie atm, I might or might not be one of the contributors one of the next days, hmmm! =)

Right!

Back to stuff-that-needs-to-get-done…..

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Weekend!! ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/12/weekend.html?showComment=1322869783464#c2902153907073165290'> 12:49 AM

    Wonderful projects! Have a great weekend! Any snow yet?

     

  2. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/12/weekend.html?showComment=1323511152158#c600945588176429563'> 10:59 AM

    Absolutely STUNNING!!!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-