banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Some Prima stuff.. ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, October 07, 2011

bap_oct

The October BAP for Prima was posted yesterday – here’s my contribution..a layout with my mom (hi mom! *waves!*). Check out the sketch & the other ladies’ take on it here.

ania_box1

I also did this altered box for a Prima-blogpost back in September, you can find it here.

ania_box2

Lots of lovely CHA-S stuff went into this one – the papers are from Printery, the chipboard from Londonerry and the flowers and stuff are mixed stuff from the new releases.

ania_box3

I went for a simple top because I wanted the box to actually be useable…I love and adore over-the-top-decorated tops, but sometimes I do wonder if they actually can be used like, in an everyday manner? Depends on the purpose of the boxes I suppose – this one is filled with grinded coffee-beans :)

(Don’t get me wrong – one day I’ll decorate the heck of the top of one of these boxes too…but until I figure out how to actually do that in a neat and effortlessly way as I’ve seen the other girls do it, I’ll just hide behind the reason that I want my stuff to be useable sorta ;p)

1 lovely comment to '~~ Some Prima stuff.. ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/10/some-prima-stuff.html?showComment=1318026970294#c2476360665221996161'> 12:36 AM

    Beautiful projects! I love the container and the way it is decorated! I recently received a decorated container as a birthday gift where the lid was embellished. I have it sitting out on a small table where I can see it all the time as it is so beautiful! It holds lots of vintage elements for scrapbooking as part of the gift.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-